Water Hygiene Engineer - Richmond Salary - £24,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
My client Is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene engineer to join their highly skilled team in Richmond. They are a reputable consultancy specializing in water hygiene and have succeeded due to their rigorous standard of quality work delivered to all clients throughout the UK.
As a Water Hygiene Engineer working for this company, you will be working on a variety of different sites such as; building services, facilities management, health & social care, education, local and central government. sports, entertainment & leisure, manufacturing, retail, banking & financial services, power generation and utilities.
My client are developing and delivering air and water quality regimes to a wide rang of organisations, they have longstanding clients with over 20 years in the industry.
The duties of your role as a Water Hygiene Technician will compose of;
- Showerhead cleans and descales
- Cold water tank cleans and inspections
- Hot water calorifiers
As a Water Hygiene Technician working for this company, you will require the below key attributes;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Water Hygiene Engineer
- Enhanced DBS (required)
- Full UK license
- Ability to work well independently or work together as part as a team
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Extensive knowledge of AcOP L8 & HMT04-01
- Understanding of IT and computer literacy
My client is looking to offer their Water Hygiene Engineers a generous salary package of £24,000 - £26,000 plus addition benefits, such as;
- 20 days holiday ( increasing incrementally to 25)
- Fuel card
- Company credit card with allowance of £1000
- Company van
- Annual performance salary increases
- Bonus scheme
My client offers a vast rang of different development opportunities. They have excellent staff feedback and look for people to stay with the company long-term.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity or if you require further information call or send your CV to