Building a sustainable tomorrow
We are recruiting for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our operations in the North of the UK and take a leading role in our mid to large scale infrastructure projects.
The role will involve the planning, management, and successful delivery of complex geotechnical projects to the highest technical, quality, and safety standards.Your missionYou will be responsible for:
Who are we looking for?
- Managing the safe and profitable delivery of a project and contract in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Monitor project commercial performance, seeking opportunities to increase value through change and mitigate risk to ensure successful financial outcomes.
- Communicating effectively at all levels including site management, technical specialists, commercial staff, planners, engineers, supervisory staff operatives, suppliers, third parties and client representatives.
- Encourage repeat business by adopting a professional attitude with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring processes are in place for the preparation, review and briefing of method statements, activity plans and risk assessments and measures are implemented to ensure they are reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Providing tender advice on potential compliance issues, technical approach and opportunities for alternative scope.
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring an effective programme.
You will have a broad range of geotechnical contractingexperience to include some (or all)of the following - piling/nailing/ground anchors/slope stabilisation/specialist grouting.
You will be able to demonstrate great communication skills at all levels across all stakeholders.
You will have a can do attitude with a willingness to learn.Whats in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes company car / allowance, matched pension contributions, private healthcare, life assurance, 26 days holiday, 2 wellbeing days and 1 volunteering day. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal, professional, technical and leadership development.BAM Nuttall is also committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.