Mechnical Installation Engineer- Water IndustryAlso looking forMechaincal Technicians
A leading Tier-1 MEICA/Civilscontractordelivering specialist installation projects in the water industryis looking for Mechanical Technicians and Mechanical Installation Engineers to help with the delivery of their Yorkshire Water framework.
If you have experience in a mechanicalsite-based delivery role (ideally in the water industry) then this opportunity is for you!Duties for Mechanical Technicain and Installation Engineers
Requirements forMechanical Technicain and Installation Engineers
- Carrying out mechanical installations on MEICA projects.
- To be able to work from designs and drawings.
- Follow safe working practices ensuring health and safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all items are installed to the highest standards and in accordance with the work pack (pumps, tanks, pipes etc).
- Demonstrate the highest values when dealing with peers, staff, customers, and clients.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- CSCS or relevant site safety card
- Relevant mechanical qualifications
- Hold a valid full UK driving license
- Confined spaces (preferred)