A bespoke Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultancy require a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to sit directly under the office to lead and help manage and to take a technical lead on projects ranging across large scale building, industrial, warehouse, remediation and earthworks schemes.
Once feet are under the table as a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer, you will have the responsibility to run with multiple projects from inception through to completion including all procurement, costing, program and reporting.
The technical responsibilities as a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer surround both Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical delivery including phase 1, design/manage ground investigations, phase 2 interpretive reporting (combined), risk assessments, remedial methods, validations, geotechnical foundation recommendation/design, geotechnical foundation calculations (bearing capacity, settlement calculations) and earthwork specifications etc.The ideal Geo-Environmental Engineer (Intermediate to Senior) candidate will have:
- Degree in a relevant environmental science/engineering discipline and have obtained an MSc (Beneficial).
- Proven track record in delivering geo-environmental and/or Geotechnical ground investigation consultancy projects.
- Experience of planning, managing, supervising and interpreting ground investigation data, in relation to contamination and geotechnical aspects.
- Experience writing phase 1 and phase 2 interpretive reporting.
- Drive and ambition to run your own projects
- UK driving licence
If you require any more on this role, do not hesitate to contact Cory on the Calibre Search Manchester telephone number.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.