AQuality & Environmental Systems Engineeris required in Staffordshire for an outstanding opportunity in a specialistautomotivemanufacturing company, supplying a variety of products into thechemicalindustry.
They are looking to expand their team through the hiring of a self starting, flexible and driven Quality professional to implement, develop and improve the Quality, Environment and Automotive Management Systems.
This is anbrilliant, career-definingopportunity for an ambitious professional, who is keen to drive success further in a company, who value their staff and their development.
- Maintenance and management of core procedures and controlled documents in line with established procedures
- Continued compliance of the Integrated Quality Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949) through continuous surveillance of processes
- Root cause investigation of non-conformances and reduce risk by using FMEA, 5 why's, 8D and associated analysis of data.
- Develop and train the existing team of Internal Auditors to deliver the Annual Audit plan
- Support creation and maintenance of the internal audit schedule and assist in external customer audits as needed.
- Ensure that customer, regulatory and implied quality requirements and standards are identified and captured in project quality plans, undertake sub-contractor and supplier quality activities
- Production of high quality documentation and procedures
- Meaningful data analysis aiding identification of non-conforming trends
- Create and maintain strong and professional relationships with all internal and external auditing bodies
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience in a quality systems role, in a relevant manufacturing sector
- Root cause analysis competence
- Experience with ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 and ability to audit internally
- Dependable and adaptable character, with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to produce high quality documentation
- An effective decision maker, with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to organise information effectively, prioritising tasks according to their urgency and importance.
Are you keen to add genuine value into a business that are keen to drive change? Were happy to speak at no obligation.
Morgan King Engineering are a specialist recruitment agency based in Yorkshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract opportunities to the Engineering & Management sector. Please visit our website for further details and a list of live vacancies.