WakefieldHybrid working or remote working available Contract
: Full Time Salary
: In range of £31,000 - £40,000 depending on experience Working hours
: Full-time 37.5 hours a week
Our Client is seeking a full time Civil Engineer to work in their busy Wakefield office.
Potential recruits must have experience in a similar practice, looking to work towards Chartered status which you will be supported to achieve. You will be managing a number of projects at any one time in a fast-moving environment. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Projects include large scale flood-alleviation works, estate roads and drainage, and SUDS schemes, as well as Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategy documents for Planning.
Relevant skills include:
- Road and sewer design to adoptable standards
- Surface water / foul water underground drainage design.
- Flood risk assessments / flood alleviation schemes.
- Coastal erosion flood breach analysis.
- Attenuation and discharge control systems.
- SUDS / swales / soakaway design / infiltration basins.
- Access and estate roads. S278 agreements.
- Competence with Civils 3D / MicroDrainage.
You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. You will be given training and support to help you achieve your full potential. What To Do Next
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer role in Wakefield, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.