Job Location: Liverpool
Inform3 are currently working for a quality civils contractor looking for Civil Engineers with a civils background who has preferably working on residential/commercial projects to work on a residential project in Liverpool..
The suitable candidate will be able to set out the site accurately & manage sub-contractors.
The company is willing to offer a strong package including weekly/fortnightly flights home (paid for), paid accommodation, tax free living away allowance, van & fuel card.
Civil Engineer Job Requirements:
* Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
* Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
* Accurately record site progress in the diary
* Provide technical and structural experience
* Comply with strict safety regulations
* Conduct Toolbox Talks
* Assist in managing the traffic on site
* Report to the Project Manager
Civil Engineer Job Specification:
* 2+ years relevant experience.
* Setting out experience.
* Third level qualification in Engineering - Construction/Civil
* Highly organised and motivated
* Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) & MS Office
* Full driving license.
The client is offering a very attractive package to the successful candidate and long-term work across Ireland.