Structural Engineer -
required for my client who are a leading consultancy to work in their Glasgow office. The Structural Engineer will be working on a wide range of projects such as offices, hotels, housing developments. The need for a Structural Engineer to join this progressive consultancy is due to a large expansion of their workload.
The Structural Engineer will be degree qualified in Structural Engineering and will be in the process of getting chartered in MICE or MIStructE. It is envisaged that the Structural Engineer will have experience of Steel, concrete, masonry and timber with a varied experience in all common forms of construction and building types. The ideal Structural Engineer will know a range of software packages including TEDDS, CSC Fastrak. Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Work on small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects
- Analysis and design
- Carry out hand calculations
- Ensuring quality of technical output
- Attending meetings
- Ensuring high quality technical reports and surveys
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- BEng or BSc in Structural Engineering
- Chartership status or in process
- Experience of working on Historical Buildings
- Knowledge of Eurocodes
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience of assessing existing structures is essential.
- Experience of work on large projects, offices, hotels, housing developments.
- Full clean driving license.
- Software Knowledge in TEDDS, CSC Fastrak
- 4+ years Structural Engineer experience within a consultancy
- Salary DOE
- 28 Days Holiday
- Working Hours- 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Career progression
- Flexible benefits package
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.