Site Engineer (Wind Farm Development)
Remote / Field Based - Covering UK, Ireland and some overseas £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus + Training + 33 Days Holiday + Life Assurance
An excellent, unique opportunity to work for a Top 3 Global Energy company.
Are you from an engineering background? Do you have experience working with wind turbines or have an interest in working within the renewables industry? Do you have an aptitude for mathematics or physics?
On offer is a Site Engineer position with a global wind turbine company where you will work in conjunction with the sales team to help develop new wind farms to optimize performance. This is a unique role that will encompasses technical engineering, business development, and analytical skills.
This global leader in the Wind Turbine secure employ 10,000+ people globally and due to continued growth and expansion and looking for their next hire in their UK & Ireland Sales Team. This role would suit an Engineer that is looking to go off the tools and take a step into a business/ project development role. You will need to have an aptitude for mathematics/ physics due to the site assessments and analysis you will need to conduct. The Role:
- Working alongside the Sales team you will be working on new wind farm projects at various stages of the process. You will be responsible for ensuring the wind turbines are suitable for the sites and to optimise performance through site assessments, mechanical analysis, reviewing of layout design, operational lifetime and energy production
- Remote/ Field based role, you will be required to travel to sites across the UK, Ireland and occasionally oversees
- £45,000 - £50,000 plus 10% bonus, 4x life assurance, fuel/ accommodation expenses
- Degree qualified (Mathematics, Physics, Meteorology, Natural Sciences, Engineering or related area)
- Good understanding / passion from renewables - if you have previous experience working with Wind Turbines this will be a distinct advantage
- Happy to work remotely/ field based and staying away when required
Reference Number: BBBH189086 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.