Structural Engineer - Primary Steel -Offshore Wind Contract or PermNB: essential to have structural engineering experience in offshore wind. Ideally Primary Steel. THE COMPANY:
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector -offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine.
A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for,that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development The Role
As Senior/ Lead/ Principal Engineer for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines - stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is s wide ranging hands on design engineering role. You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience - for instance: detailed analysis and design of foundations in the offshore wind sector. ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE:
- Offshore Wind engineering experience - Structural engineering.
- Mechanical/ Structural/ Civil Engineering degree
- Offshore wind turbine foundation design - ideally Monopiles
- Primary Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
Advantage to have any of the following:
- Monopiles for Offshore Wind
- Secondary Steel for Offshore Wind
- T&I / Transportation & Installation for OWF
- Loads Analysis-offshore loading and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
- Owner's Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
- Any certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Registerand Bureau Veritas etc.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training &Development.
We have both Contract & Perm options currently.
Location: UK - location is flexible
Call us or email ClarehillAssociates