is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
LONDON, CAMBRIDGE, TECUMSEH, SARNIA
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms - made stronger with the recent creation of WSP E&I Canada Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of WSP Canada Inc.
We have over 63,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000 people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments. The Opportunity:
You'll be part of our growing team, using your skills to plan, evaluate, and contribute to the design of major Infrastructure projects across Canada. Your role in the team will be yours to shape, and you will be able to develop your career plan as our team continues to expand. Why WSP?
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.#WeAre WSP
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy - we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
A day in the life:
In our transportation planning team, you will be responsible for helping deliver a range of transportation planning, traffic operations, and multi-disciplinary assignments for both private and public sector clients including transportation master plans, traffic studies, parking analysis and travel demand analysis and traffic engineering. You'll be asked to attend site visits, meet with clients, and help represent WSP at external events. What you'll bring to WSP ...
- University or equivalent education or experience in Transportation Planning, Traffic Engineering, or similar. Professional designations (such as EIT, P.Eng., CET, or RPP) are necessary for this role.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience (preferably within Ontario) to assist senior staff with a variety of interesting and complex projects.
- You are detail-oriented and like to work autonomously - you will have access to senior experts with a wealth of experience to tap in to!
- You've got access to a vehicle, a clean Driver's Abstract, and you know your way around the MS Office suite of products. Strong experience with software such as (SYNCHRO, VISSIM, HCS, SIDRA, or ARCADY) is essential!
- You want to experience what it's like to work for the leading infrastructure consulting firm globally and be part of a growing and thriving team!
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe and the growing list of our clients including vaccination status as part of their mandated health and safety requirements to work with them, you will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to WSP as a condition of employment.
You may also be required to undergo additional immunization to maintain a fully vaccinated status against COVID-19 whenever local Public Health Authorities recommend additional immunization.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY .
Intermediate (6 - 10 years)