Structural Engineer (Hybrid) £35,000 - £45,000
+ Bonus + Hybrid Work + Private Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Structural Engineer looking for an autonomous and varied, hybrid-remote role within a tight-knit engineering consultancy offering a generous yearly bonus, private healthcare and great training and progression opportunities.
This highly successful, multinational engineering consultancy offer structural and technical services for a broad client base ranging from large scale, multi-million pound new builds to bespoke building conversions and housing developments for blue-chip clients. Due to ongoing success they are looking to grow their friendly team of 18.
In this varied role you will work both autonomously and as part of a tight-knit team as you assist with consultancy and reviewing supplier drawings to further ongoing projects. You will liaise with other departments, contractors clients and senior leadership in a hybrid role with some office work and occasional site visitation.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer with a background in designing in reinforced concrete, steel, timber and masonry looking for an autonomous hybrid role within a tight-knit consultancy who offer a generous bonus to increase your earnings.
- Designing mixed use buildings both large and small for blue-chip clients.
- Reviewing supplier drawings and incorporating requirements into designs.
- Coordinating information from other design team members and disseminating it to the team.
- Hybrid - 2 days from home 3 days in the office
- Occasional site visitation
- Structural Engineer or similar
- Worked on Reinforced Concrete, Steel, Timber and Masonry Projects
- Looking for a hybrid role
- Commutable to Bracknell 3x per week
Structural, Engineer, Design, Steel, Concrete, Timber, Masonry, Eurocode, Project, Construction, Multi-storey, Housing, Developments, Bracknell, Berkshire, Wokingham, Reading, Slough, Basingstoke
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.