Graduate Structural Engineer
- Structural Steel Components - Leeds (LS9)- £20K-£25K + Bonus, pension, 25 days holiday + stats and holiday purchase scheme, free parking, onsite gym, ongoing training & development.The Company
A forward-thinking company, industry leading manufacturer and designer of steel structural building components with over 35 years in the constructing manufacturing industry.The Job Role
As the Graduate Structural Engineer, you will:
- Assist with the development of the technical calculation suite to ensure it meets current standards and fits the needs of the technical department.
- Improve functionality of suite to enable calculation of new products or extended ranges of products.
- Provide engineering assistance to the technical department via the team leads for situations above and beyond the standard calculation limits.
- Complete calculations (hand or FEA) for bespoke site scenarios, ensuring that solution is designed to necessary standards.
You will be a Graduate Structural Engineer/Engineer with:
What to do next...
- Degree qualified in Structural Engineering or Engineering
- Good knowledge of engineering principles and construction methods
- Able to produce hand calculations for bespoke engineering designs
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to .
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Barker Ross Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.