Description of Project/Role and Main Responsibilities
Candidate's qualifications, professional experience and skills required for the position
- Production and management of Preliminary ESHIA.
- Produce chapters of the pre-ESHIA for the CCS project.
- Coordinate the overall production of the Pre-ESHIA and ensure its issued on time to align with the project schedule.
- Demonstratable experience working on oil and gas design projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to produce high quality deliverable on schedule.
- Experienced in CCS projects
- GIS experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- HSE knowledge and experience desirable
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.