A world-leading engineering company that specialise in the design and manufacture of specialist instrumentation.
The role will bridge the gap between the technical and sales team ensuring that future products and features align with our customers' needs and growth. The role will also consist of developing a strong technical support platform and supporting the generation of complex quotations.
* Support the Sales team with the end-to-end generation of complex geotechnical quotations.
* Develop and drive a best-in-class technical support system, in collaboration with the Sales and Engineering team.
* Provide technical and product training for internal and external personnel.
* Resolve technical customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
* Support the Sales team with developing relationships with customers and distributors.
* Ability to convert customer needs into engineering requirements.
* Maintain accurate records of appropriate documentation.
* To present a professional, efficient, and friendly customer-orientated service
* To always adhere to the relevant health and safety requirements, as well as customer site procedures as necessary
* To perform such duties that may be considered necessary to ensure the efficient running of the department by the Sales manager.
1. Geotechnical or structural monitoring background
2. Strong technical experience with the ability to develop engineering specifications
3. Strong relationship management skills
4. Value and Continuous improvement driven approach to all aspects of work
5. Fluency in written and spoken English, another language would be advantageous
6. PC literate with competency in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
7. Full driving licence
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions