Assistant Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer Location: Swindon Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Due to an influx in recent work, a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for an Assistant Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer to join their ground investigation team in Swindon.
This Assistant Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer role offers:
- Full training and support from senior engineers
- Competitive starting salary (£22-26,000) and frequent pay reviews
- Exposure to a wide range of geotechnical/geoenvironmental projects across various sectors
- Exposure to cross-discipline work
- Full benefits package
- Geotechnical and geoenvironmental site and report writing experience
If you have a geology or environmental science degree, live local to Swindon and have a full UK drivers' we would love to hear from you.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .
We have many more vacancies available on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.