Own where you work. Braun Intertec is proud to be a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting, geotechnical engineering, and testing firm of 1,000 employees with offices located in ten states.
As a part of our exciting growth initiatives, we are continuing to build relationships in emerging markets and recruiting new talent. Our dedication to being the Employer of Choice is instrumental in achieving our goal of becoming the Consultant of Choice. By hiring the best people and helping each other grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for our employee owners and our clients.
We want our employee-owners to be fully engaged - at home, at work, and in their communities. We provide our employees with a full range of benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans, paid time off (as well as volunteer time off), company match 401k, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), technical training and career development resources, and access to our wellness program. The ESOP is a benefit we are proud of and celebrate as it allows all employees to be owners within the company.
We offer the flexibility to work from home or in an office environment on your own terms.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing Environmental Compliance and Permitting group. Do you want an opportunity to truly have a say in growing and building a dynamic group? Do you want to work with an engaged team that is focused on creative solutions to complex environmental problems for a wide variety of clients?Responsibilities
An Air Quality Staff Scientist/Engineer in our Environmental Compliance practice group works with clients and Braun Intertec project managers to get their projects done on time, on budget, while exceeding expectations. You will contribute to the firm's success by:
What We'd Love to See in You
- Performing technical work and supporting project deliverables on complex air quality projects including:
- Working with clients to understand how their air permitting needs fit within existing regulations;
- Applying local, state, and federal regulations to client projects;
- Preparing air emissions calculations for permit applications; and
- Preparing air permit application packages for delivery to applicable state agencies.
- Building relationships with clients, vendors, and partners through excellent project work
- Collaborating closely with other members of the firm, listening to the client's needs, and participating in the development of solutions to meet their needs.
- BS degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Science or related field
- 3-6 years of direct environmental regulatory compliance experience with a focus in air permitting.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
This role will provide opportunities to participate in permitting and compliance projects related to other media and reporting programs. No specific experience in these areas is required
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.