Are you a Senior Rail Engineer
looking to work on projects that can change the world, projects that are always more complex and innovative than the last.
If so we are looking for an experienced Senior Enginee
r to join our team in Manchester
to work on the preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards in accordance with the quality management system. You will be joining a team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions.
We are looking to recruit an experienced design engineer to join our Rail Civils team in Manchester.
The role would ideally suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a dynamic and diverse organisation - career progression opportunities are widely available and fully encouraged.
As part of the busy Rail Civils team we provide opportunities and mentorship for you to develop to be an approved Network Rail CRE. You will work on a variety of exciting projects and enjoy working in a vibrant team, modern environment and in a high-quality location.JOB DESCRIPTION
- · Preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards in accordance with the quality management system
- · Provide direction and technical advice to junior project team members, taking a proactive role in developing team members to their full potential, developing team spirit and collaborative behaviours
- · Provide assistance to senior management in the preparation of technical and financial proposals
- · Master's degree qualification (or equivalent experience) in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
- · Design experience in a range of Civil/Structural Engineering projects
- · Suitable experience of design software