Principal Engineer - Structural Engineering Manager - Offshore Wind: London, UK
Essential to have senior structural engineering experience in offshore wind - ideally foundation design. Would suit Package Manager /Tech Lead/ Senior /Principal ready to make next step up.
Must have B Eng/ MEng Engineering degree in either Structural, Civil, Geotechnical or Mechanical.
THE COMPANY: Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector - offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
As Principal / Lead Engineer/ Engineering Manager, You will make the step up and be able to lead an office in London for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines - stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging and lead role - Mix of business development and strategy, management as well as hands on design engineering. You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience at a senior level - for instance: package management, engineering management, and detailed analysis and design in the offshore wind sector.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil / Geotechnical Engineering degree
* Offshore Wind engineering experience
* Structural engineering.
* You will have an excellent network within the renewable energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business.
* Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations
Advantage to have any of the following:
* Owner's Engineer, Package Manager, Engineering Manager or Contract Manager experience.
* Offshore wind turbine foundation ( Jackets / Monopiles/ Floating)
* Primary or Secondary Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
* Offshore installation, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* Certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience. Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development.
Perm Role based in London with potential for partnership.
Call us or email Clarehill Associates