Our client is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Engineer to join their existing team in the London and surrounding areas.Responsibilities
- CWST Cleaning and disinfection
- Disinfection of mains water systems
- Water sampling
- Temperature checks
- TMV testing and servicing
- Closed system testing and dosing
- Domestic monitoring
- Cooling tower cleaning and disinfections
- CL02 checks
- Legionella compliance tasks
- Experience of water sampling in hospitals & commercial sites.
- Self-motivation to work efficiently on your own initiative
- A full, clean driving license
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Knowledge of hot and cold water systems
- Knowledge of legionella control in accordance with ACOP L8 & HSG27.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.