From £300 Per Day Contract
We have a large Civils project based in Shotton for an international client that are building a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. They are looking for a Civil Engineer to undertake overview tasks for the project initialisation and set-up.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the correct installation of earthworks in compliance with the latest revisions of drawings and specifications.
- Expertise for the correct assembly of structures being part of the civil job pack in compliance with the latest revisions of drawings and specifications.
- Ensures material is inspected for conformance with purchase documents.
- Issues materials for Construction.
- Monitors and implements safety programs.
- Setting and meeting cost/schedule targets.
- Monitors quality of work performed.
- Optimisation of construction equipment utilisation and requesting regular maintenance for site equipment.
- Drawing and specification control and interpretation.
- Liaise with QC for inspection and test requirements.
- Interface with engineering compiles, verifies, and correlates data relating to engineering problems experienced during construction.
- Manages the correct installation of steel works in compliance with the latest revisions of drawings and specifications.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Certified SMSTS or equivalent competency.
- 3 to 5 years of construction site experience, preferably in the multicultural work environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Excel.
- Civil 3D knowledge is a plus.
This is a short-term site set contract (this is inside IR35).