Associate Director (Structural Engineering)Hemel HempsteadHighly Competitive Salary + progression to shareholder + car allowance + 33 days holiday + flexi-time + cycle to work scheme + annual travel season ticket
Are you a motivated Chartered Structural Engineer seeking a unique opportunity with a well-established and market-leading multi-discipline consultancy, known nationwide for providing specialist engineering, design and surveying expertise to the construction industry, with the opportunity to become a shareholder of the business?
Do you have experience as an Associate Director or similar, looking to step into an integral position where you will co-lead a team of expert structural engineers and technicians, managing detailed design and delivering multiple projects at once, benefitting from uncapped progression opportunities and flexi-time / hybrid working allowing for a great work-life balance?
On offer is the opportunity for an experienced structural engineering Associate Director to immediately add value to a highly-regarded professional property consultancy across a range of engineering disciplines, who champion progression, embrace new technology and innovation, working collaboratively to deliver technical excellence on multi-million pound projects.The Role:
- Co-lead a team of expert structural engineers and technicians
- Responsible for the financial, technical and project management of structural engineering aspects of projects
- Liase with clients, architects and subcontractors
- Develop new and existing client relationships
- Monitor the progress of works against specifications
- Promote designs that focus on sustainability
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Experience in a similar role and industry
Keywords: Associate Director, Structural Engineering, Construction, Chartered Structural Engineer, Hybrid, Property, Hemel Hempstead, Hertforshire, Luton, Watford, Slough, Milton Keynes
Reference Number: BBBH7804
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.