With decades of experience, this UK leading business who are part of a large group, have remained at the forefront of the residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their established quality team, operating from a brand-new, purpose-built production facility.
You will support the production of pre-cast concrete beams which will form a part of the UK's largest major infrastructure project.
Salary, Hours, and Benefits
* £32,000 - £34,000 plus car allowance or company car
* Training and development opportunities
* The chance to be part of the UK's largest infrastructure project
* 39 hours per week
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Employee assistance program
* Private healthcare
* Wellbeing initiatives
Commutable From: Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Grantham
* Ideally, the Quality Engineer would have some experience in a concrete manufacturing, or a construction related quality role.
* Preferably you will have experience with management systems such as BS EN ISO9001:2015.
* The Quality Engineer will be responsible for overseeing production processes, ensuring that the quality of the product meets the required standards, and that inspection and testing is conducted in accordance with the inspection and test plan.
* You will assist in the creation of quality record packages, and as part of an integrated project team you will also consult with the client, suppliers, third party inspectors and auditors.
Our aim is to help you secure the best possible future for yourself & this is a totally FREE service to all our Candidates.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call me or submit your CV by clicking APPLY and I will be in touch.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994