Civil / Structural Engineer
Francis Bradshaw Partnership LLP is a multi-disciplinary firm of Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers. The company was established in 1977 and we are known for our industry expertise and client care.
Our client base ranges across varying sectors including public sector, residential, major industrial commercial, education and leisure and our project sites takes us all around the UK and in Europe.
We take pride in our relaxed working environment whilst maintaining a high quality and informed service.
A recently qualified MSc in Civil and/or Structural Engineering is required to be based in our Wilmslow office with opportunities to work remotely. Work could involve travel around the UK and a UK driving licence is a requirement.
Projects vary from residential through to major industrial commercial and leisure projects around the UK and in Europe.
We actively support graduates to become Chartered Engineers and run CPD events throughout the year and you will be working on projects from inception through to completion.
The position will be based in our Wilmslow office with opportunities to work remotely.
We can offer you progression, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a flexible and relaxed working environment.
The requirements and skills required are:-
* As a Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer you will assist the team with the design and management of key projects.
* Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
* Data driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
* Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
* Knowledge of basic engineering principles
* Knowledge of British Standards/Euro Codes
* Good level of technical knowledge and ability to use in practice
* Be able to produce clear annotated calculations
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage time with multiple tasks
* Hold a valid driving licence and have access to a car and be willing to use it for site visits subject to the payment of expenses
* Ability to liaise well with professionals from other disciplines