Job Title - Civil Engineer/Senior Civil Engineer
Salary - Up to £50,000 a year (Dependent on experience)
Location - Cardiff
A leading civil engineering firm committed to delivering exceptional infrastructure solutions. With a strong track record of success and a dedicated team of professionals, specialising in providing innovative engineering services that transform ideas into reality.
The role will consist of leading residential projects from concept through to construction, producing site levels, highways and drainage designs and overseeing the production of Section 278, Section 38, Section 104 and Section 185 agreements as required. The role would be perfect for someone who has gained experience in all aspects of site design through working in an Infrastructure Engineer role or similar.
* Fully conversant with AutoCAD
* Minimum 2 years' experience in drainage design preferably using MicroDrainage.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in the industry overall.
* Active experience of using 3D design software such as PDS, Civil 3D or Site 3D.
* Experience with SAB approvals is beneficial but not essential.
* Will preferably have a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering.
* Previous experience of working in Residential is preferred.
* Full UK driving license is required or will be a condition of employment to learn to drive.
What we offer-
* Government Pension Scheme
* Bonus Scheme
* Summer and Winter events
* Flexible working Hours
* Flexible working (Home/Office)
* Casual working environment
* Health Insurance
In terms of the person, someone who is fairly self-sufficient from a design perspective although help and guidance would be given to someone coming from a comparable side of the industry