CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER THE COMPANY
Would you like to work for an independent, award-winning consultancy who can offer the opportunity to work on many of the largest and most high-profile projects in Wales and across the South West.
You'll be joining an innovative and ambitious team in Cardiff, who are empowered to do the right thing and help each other to become the best version of themselves. What they need from you for this Civil Design Engineer opportunity
What they offer in return
- Appropriately qualified and experienced in the field of Civil Engineering
- Some experience undertaking drainage and SuDS designs
- Able to produce Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategy reports for planning
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Purposeful and innovative work in a fun, relaxed and flexible working environment
- A fair salary and industry leading staff benefits: including 5* holiday lodge accommodation! (ask to see our benefits brochure for the full list!)
- They trust our people and give everyone the opportunity to develop with the right balance of support and challenge
- Training and development support to be the best you can be, awarded the "excellence in L&D" award by Construction news and "innovative raining provider" by the ACE
- They are an Investors in People Platinum accredited company, standard that is currently held by fewer than 1% of IIP accredited organisations!
- As they are a 100% Employee-Owned Trust, you'll become part of that ownership structure as soon as you arrive.
If you are interested in this Civil Design Engineer opportunity in Cardiff, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.