Graduate Geoenvironmental Consultant Exeter - Consultant Salary range: £23,000 to £26,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in the very exciting sector of Ground Investigations. Putting your Geology, Earth Sciences or similar degree to great use to commence your Geoenvironmental and geotechnical journey.
As a Graduate GeoEnvironmental Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Phase 1 desk studies including site walkovers
- Phase 2 Site Investigations (supervising drill rigs, sample collection and trial pits)
- Organising testing
- Factual report writing
- Interpretive report writing
- Client Liaison
It is an exciting mix of physical hands on work and great technical development allowing you to use your degree to forge your career (and earning potential) ahead of your peers, by joining the right size company with the right graduate development plan to help you get Chartered.
You will need
- a relevant degree*
- a full drivers licence
- a great attitude towards the outdoors, soils and rocks
- to be a team player
*Recent Graduates have studied a variety of courses from civil engineering through to the super relevant Geology and associated courses. If your course involved Geology and you enjoy studying rocks and soils, then please apply.
In return you
- Will be paid well
- Receive a full benefits package
- Join an industry leading training programme
- Race towards chartership (commitment required)
- Fantastic technical development
We work with a wide range of exciting clients across a broad spectrum of the industry. Following the Ground Investigation process we work with
- Ground Investigation Contractors
- Ground Investigation Consultants
- GeoEnvironmental/Contaminated Land specialists
- Remediation companies
- & Civil Engineering Groundworks Contractors
All are incredibly valid ways to commence your Geoenvironmental career.
If the role is of interest to you or you would like to discuss your options, then please contact me by applying or call me on or email me on
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.