Our client are looking to recruit a Design Engineer, in the Perivale area Responsibilities:
Key Skills And Qualifications:
- Create new build as well as retrofit designs for water reuse systems on building and large development scale
- Develop and design water neutrality concepts
- Write water neutrality reports for planning applications
- Develop a close working relationship with clients and consultants to ensure relevant information is available and deadlines are met.
- Help develop new treatment systems challenging UK standards for water reuse.
- Managing project information.
- Ensuring relevant communications are captured and stored.
- Creating fee proposals.
- Develop templates for reports.
- Experience working in engineering environment with a good understanding of the design and construction process.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as integrate into the established team.
- Work efficiently and be able to cope under pressure, working to tight deadlines.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to interpret mechanical and drainage drawings.
- A desire to progress into a role where you can own and provide technical leadership on a project.
- Surveyor / Site survey experience beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to develop, manage and maintain successful relationships, both internally and externally.
- Good communication.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.