Due to a healthy forward workload, this is an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a successful multi-disciplined major groundwork contractor based in Kent.
The role of Senior Structural Engineer will require you to produce efficient, high-quality technical designs for both new build and refurbishment projects in a wide range of sectors. You will need to be enthusiastic, hard-working, and looking to take on responsibility.
Responsibilities for a Senior Structural Engineer
* Technical lead on projects large and small
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
* Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
* Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
* 8 to 10 years of relevant structural engineering experience
* Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE)
* Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
* Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package for a Senior Structural Engineer, there will also be ongoing support towards your progression within the company