We are delighted to be working with a medium sized and highly professional multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Principal Civil Engineer
to play a leading role in the marine division of their growing practice in London on a full time permanent basis.
They are seeking an engineer with proven marine design experience who can lead projects through their complete life cycle, from tender production to scheme and detailed design. The ideal candidate will therefore have the ability to plan and lead projects both technically and commercially while being a focal point for client contact.
* A degree in civil engineering,
* A Chartered Civil Engineer,
* Demonstrable success in the execution of marine related projects in the UK,
* Strong knowledge of CDM regulations,
* Familiarity with Quality Management and Quality Management Systems,
* The ability to identify, develop and present civil engineering solutions,
* A good understanding of geotechnical engineering and soil mechanics.
On offer for the successful candidate:
* 24 days holiday per annum,
* up to 5% matched employers Pension contribution,
* Group Income Protection Plan,
* Employee Assistance Programme,
* professional membership subscription payment,
* opportunity to join BUPA group scheme,
* discounted products and services,
* training and personal development.
As a Principal Civil Engineer you will have desire to drive projects forward and take the initiative where necessary and the ability to lead projects and manage workloads and lead teams.
If this role is of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120.