Who we are & what we stand for
BWB is a multi-award-winning engineering and environmental design consultancy with a proven reputation for technical excellence and exceptional client satisfaction. Proud to be awarded ACE Best Large Consultancy of the year 2022 and rated Platinum Investors In People (IIP), a prestigious accolade that demonstrates our commitment to our people and establishes us as an employer of choice. To find out why we are an award-winning company please check out our guide Working for BWB
We invest in our people and ensure they have everything they need to develop a fantastic career. We extensively research, benchmark and review all salaries and benefits against others within the industry.
Join BWB and your career will not conform to the traditional models of yesterday but will be a fulfilling and challenging journey into tomorrow's digital age; a journey that you will play an active role in defining!
At BWB you matter, and you will make a difference. A difference to the world you live in; the communities you engage with; even the development of your career and the profession. What you'll be doing
BWB's Transport and Infrastructure Group combines this requisite expertise with innovative thinking. We also do it in a manner that enables us to focus on the delivery of high quality, value engineered infrastructure capable of serving our nation's current and future needs.
What you'll bring
- Working on challenging and multiple projects simultaneously, you will be undertaking detailed design of levels, drainage and external works in both the public and private realm.
What we offer: Values Driven Culture:
- You will have a keen interest in developing your understanding and ability in civil engineering design and a willingness to research and take on new challenges.
- You will be able to work independently and use your engineering judgement to tackle day to day problems.
- You will have experience working with and developing junior members of the team in a mentoring and design management role.
- You will have strong experience of the multi-disciplinary nature of complex projects from planning stage, through to completion.
- You will have good project coordination skills and a sound understanding of other discipline roles on projects.
- You will be expected to have technical independence within the field of Civil Engineering design, covering most aspects of preliminary and detailed design of highways, levels, drainage and external works.
We're really proud of our culture. Check out our guide to Working for BWB Empowering you to be your most authentic self
Driving your own experience
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase more pension
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Wellbeing support - qualified confidential support through Westfield Health
- Pension - BWB matches 5% of your salary into your pension to help save for the future.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid working
- Access to personalised fully funded Learning & Development opportunities
- Paid professional subscriptions.
- Perkbox - Access to exclusive savings, discounts, free advice and benefits
- Cycle to Work
- Paid volunteering days
- Regular social events
- Long service reward scheme
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.