What Are We Looking For?
Our in-house Design team is looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join our team. You will provide input to all aspects of projects from design right through to implementation, ensuring compliance with Client Specifications and current regulatory standards. You will be responsible for design deliverables, from scoping and detailed design right through to delivery. You will ensure compliance with client specifications and current regulatory standards, with a strong focus on the quality of delivery.
Some of Your Key Duties Include:
As part of a multi-discipline project team, some of your key duties include:
- Meeting with clients to discuss specific intervention requirements
- Developing design deliverables from concept to detailed design
- Carry out the planning and implementation of the project design
- Providing technical guidance on civil engineering matters to the wider project team
What Do You Need?
- Degree/HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of British and European design standards
- Demonstrable experience as a Civil Engineer in both a design office and in a construction environment within the Water (or related Process) industry
Who Are We?
RSE is the leading contractor of choice in the design, build & maintenance of water treatment & water recycling equipment. Delivering products and services to clients across the UK, our unique offering to the market focuses on innovation, efficiency, and excellence.
Established in 1982, RSE has grown into one of the most prominent specialist engineering businesses in the UK water industry. We have created an in-house full-service capability from project inception through to design, fabrication, and delivery by means of installation and commissioning. We additionally have one of the largest servicing and maintenance teams in the market space, to ensure were on hand for all our client needs.
We have created a service offering for our clients that presents innovative solutions to our industry and our dedicated staff play a key role in delivering our business and sustainability goals. We have grown to over 1400 staff across our Group of companies, with a strategic ambition that will see the business continue to grow as we expand our operations and diversify our products. One of RSEs key focuses is driving servant leadership, giving our people the opportunity and responsibility to take an entrepreneurial approach in their roles to further their careers.
What RSE Offer
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that RSE is renowned for, we know we need the best people in industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry.
At RSE, youll be given every opportunity to set the path of your own career through our Business Streams and work in an environment that will require you to rise to the challenge of working for a market leader.
- Industry leading salary
- A flexible career development path, with no restrictions on where your career can go
- Holiday Allowance of 31 days per year, rising to 33 days per year after 2 years service
- Holiday Buy / Sell Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Discounted National Gym Membership
- Professional Fees Paid
- Employee Discount Platform
- EV/Hybrid Car Lease Scheme
- Access to our network of health professionals including mental health champions and occupational health nurse
In a flourishing sector where there are vast career opportunities available, we believe our niche offering to the market means our people have the space to thrive and innovate our industry. If youre interested in a career with a company that will harness your skills and provides you with the support to create your own future, then please apply. Were excited to take you on the journey and continuing to grow as the UK water industrys contractor of choice.