I am on the look out for an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to join a brilliant, multi-disciplinary consultancy in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This is a permanent role, however, the company will also consider contract staff.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects in the South of England spanning residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors.
· Leading projects in the office from small to large.
· Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
· Liaison with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments.
· Be proficient in the use of design software like Microdrainage, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
· Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
· Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
· Liaise and lead in a professional manner colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to their work.
· Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
· Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE).
· Varied experience in the use of: DCG; SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils 3D design.
· Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
Salary & benefits:
· Competitive Salary based on experience (£45k - £55k)
· 33 days annual leave including public holidays
· Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
· Competitive Pension Scheme
· Child Care Voucher Scheme
· Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Loyalty Bonus
· Professional Qualification Bonus
· Employee Reward Scheme
· Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee's.
Please contact me if interested!
(phone number removed)