Water Treatment Engineer Luton £25,000 - £30,000
One of our key clients who are a leading UK Environmental Consultancy are now seeking skilled engineers to join their southern team! They offer some great company benefits, ongoing progression opportunities, private use of a company vehicle and 33 days paid holiday a year!
You will be completing all aspects of water hygiene/treatment work such as TMV servicing, chlorination's, temperature monitoring, disinfections, chemical dosing and remedial works across a variety of sites along the M6 corridor. This role is suited for a skilled water hygiene/treatment engineer looking for their next rewarding career step! Key duties of a water Treatment Engineer:
Skills Experience and Qualifications needed:
- Mains Injections.
- Chlorination and disinfection work.
- Closed system analysis and dosing.
- Temperature monitoring of water systems.
- Shower head and outlet descaling.
- Sample collection from various water systems.
- TMV inspections and services.
- CWST inspections and cleans.
- You must have a full UK driving licence to be considered.
- You will need at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- You will have completed most of the above duties.
- You will benefit from having any plumbing or industry relevant qualifications.
- You must be happy to travel and be eager to learn and develop.
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene engineer, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment engineer, water engineer, Legionella risk assessor, risk assessor, water monitoring, water quality.
Commutable Areas: Luton, Northampton, Wolverton, Towcester, Oxford, Bicester, Aylesbury, Bedford, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans, Hertford, Hertfordshire, Watford, Bushey, Harrow, Northwood, Pinner, Tottenham, Enfield, Harlow, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, London, Greater London, Slough, Windsor, Hatfield, Barnet, Ealing, Harrow, Epsom, Inner M25.