Senior Structural EngineerLiverpool City Centre£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefitsWe are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join an established engineering consultancy based in Liverpool. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients.
The role will involve leading the design and analysis of structures for a range of projects, from small residential developments to large commercial projects. You will oversee the whole project lifecycle, ensuring that work is completed to the highest standards and that projects are delivered on time and within budget.The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or a related field
- Chartered Engineer status (MICE or MIStructE)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in structural engineering design
- Experience in the use of design software such as Tedds, Tekla, and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of relevant UK building codes and standards
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
The position offers a competitive basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, as well as benefits including 25 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme, and private healthcare. We also offer a flexible working policy, which includes 2 days per week working from home.If you are interested in applying for the role of Senior Structural Engineer, please send your CV and a covering letter to Andrew Wilson at Calibre Search. We look forward to hearing from you.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.