Are you an experienced Structural Engineer who's looking to join a company that can offer you variety in your projects?
Our client, a specialist Structural and Civil Engineering multi-office firm, is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team to help deal with an increase in their workload.
They have an excellent reputation for quality and performance and their scope of work caters from the design of a single beam within a house, to a multi-million pound industrial or commercial development. Therefore, if you want to join a growing and exciting company this is not an opportunity to be missed! The successful Structural Engineer will be offered:
Structural Engineer requirements:
- Salary negotiable
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Friendly work environment
As a Structural Engineer, your role will involve:
- 3 years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- A Degree in a relevant field
- A willingness to develop your knowledge and skills further
- Understanding of smaller practice
- Full driving license and own transportation
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- To work on your projects from start to finish with the senior staff overseeing
- Working on a variety of projects including commercial, domestic, and more
- Prepare reports, designs, and calculations
- Liaise and coordinate with other members of the project team
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.