Are you currently a Senior Civil Engineer seeking their next permanent role?
I am working closely with a leading company in the water industry who are currently expanding their design team and recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer.
In return for your experience a competitive salary and company benefits are on offer.
* Responsible for delivery of Water/Wastewater projects from business planning through to design and delivery;
* Preparation of outline and detailed design for pumping stations, pipelines, service reservoirs, water / wastewater treatment works etc.;
* Undertaking design as part of multi-disciplinary teams, often spread across different office locations;
* Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality;
* Opportunity to mentor and develop junior colleagues and to be part of building the team;
* Representing Capita throughout the full life cycle of projects;
* Working to meet Health and Safety standards and overall project quality objectives.
* A Civil Engineering degree with 6+ years relevant experience;
* Have achieved Chartered status;
* Demonstrable technical design delivery of Water and Wastewater projects - from within Northern Ireland or further afield;
* Broader experience in wider Civil Engineering also beneficial, including in particular Public Realm design and surface water management;
* Possessing one or more fields of specific expertise is an advantage, such as water retaining design, network modelling and software, zonal studies etc.;
* Strong ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and a desire to take a leadership role;
* Working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts and experience of design and build;
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy