Principal Civil Engineer - 12month Contract (Hybrid)
I am looking for looking for a Principal Civil Engineer Contractor with 5-7 years Infrastructure experiences of all scales and sizes from highway junction design to infrastructure delivery for whole cities in highways, utilities, and drainage design. Not looking for extensive experience in just one area but across all areas.
To excel in this 12 month contract you will require skill, experience and Commercial awareness to lead a team of engineers and technicians, to programme workloads, and the ability to successfully deliver projects on time, budget, and quality.
This role will suit an excellent communicator and team player and will provide the opportunity for the individual to work closely with private and public sector clients covering a range of market sectors.
This is a hybrid role 2 Days Onsite / 3 Days Remote
Skills, experience and previous achievements required:
* Experienced in all areas of infrastructure / highways / utilities / drainage.
* 5 -7 years' experience in similar position
Tickets/Qualifications/Accreditation required to carry out the role:
* HNC with vast work experience
* Civil Engineering Degree preferable
* Ideally Chartered Member of ICE or Water and Environmental Management or Highways and Transportation
* We are a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, our client Consulting (https://(url removed)), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you