Senior Civil Engineer-
required for my client who are a leading consultancy to work in their Leeds office. The Civil Engineer will be working on a wide range of projects within the retail, office, residential industrial, rail, commercial, and renewables sectors. The need for a Civil Engineer to join the infrastructure team in this progressive consultancy is due to a large expansion of their workload.
The Civil Engineer will have a minimum of 6 years' experience within the infrastructure sector with experience of Drainage, Highways, Earthworks and Flood Protection. The Civil Engineer will be degree qualified within a Civil Engineering disciplinary with experience of ensuring the quality and consistency of technical drawings reports etc. The Civil Engineer will have a good understanding of the following design packages Civils 3D, Windes, PDS and Microdrainage. The ideal candidate will be either Chartered or near to being Chartered. Senior Civil Engineer Position Overview
Senior Civil / Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Leading the Civils Team on projects from small to large
- Providing Civil, Highways and Drainage Design
- Assisting Apprentices and Graduates
- Liaising with other departments and members of the design team
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Water Companies, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments
- Attending Meetings and carryout site inspections
- Preparing technical reports
Senior Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE)
- 4 years' + experience within the sector
- Driving Licence
- Eexperience in the use of: Sewers for adoption, SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils3D design, Windes and Microdrainage
- Salary £35K to £45K.
- Career progression
- Flexible benefits package
- Office based with the opportunity to work from home occasionally
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.