Structural Engineer -
Required for our client based just outside of Nottingham with good transport links (Bus, Train and Tram all within walking distance). The Structural Engineer will be working on a range of projects within the Residential and Commercial sector working on beams to complex structures.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will be MEng qualified in Structural Engineering with 3 years post graduation experience within a consultancy environment.The Structural Engineer will also have experience of carrying out structural appraisals on domestic dwellings and commercial buildings.
This opportunity is a fantastic opportunity for Structural Engineer willing to take the next step up in their career. This opportunity will give the Structural Engineer the chance to quickly become a Principal Engineer. Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Structural design in steel, concrete, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber
- Structural appraisals on domestic dwellings and commercial buildings for mortgage purposes or repair
- Site Visits and Client Meetings
- Running own projects with an internal design team of supporting Engineers and CAD Technicians as required
- Mentoring Junior Staff
- Structural reports
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Working towards it MIStructE
- MEng in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
- 3 years+ experience within a similar role
- Experience of undertaking structural appraisals on domestic dwellings and commercial buildings for mortgage purposes or repair
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday plus BH and 1 to 1.5 weeks extra off at Christmas
- Company Pension scheme.
- 6 monthly bonus
- Nearby parking in street for free
- Child voucher scheme
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.