A leading firm which has been delivering exceptional and unique engineering solutions since 1982 are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
With a proven track record of successful project completion in the mining, quarrying, cement/concrete, waste/recycling, chemical, mineral, powders and alternative fuel sectors you will play a crucial role in ensuring high quality design deliverables. Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications require:
- Produce accurate and comprehensive 2D drawings.
- Knowledge of producing 3D drawings preferable in Tekla or Solid Edge.
- Inspect Sub-contractor designs and verify compliance with project specifications, codes and standards.
- Conduct thorough design reviews to identify potential issues or improvements.
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure timely delivery of drawings and resolve design related queries.
- Minimum HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Proven experience in producing 2D & 3D design drawings for Civil/Structural projects
- Proficiency in using Tekla or Solid Edge
- Basic Understanding of gird co-ordinate systems
- Able to produce Civil GA's for issue to the client.
- Salary Negotiable
- Employer pension contributions up to 10%
- Health care/insurance