Bennett and Game have the pleasure of representing a specialist structural repair contractor who are seeking a Senior Structural Sngineer to join the growing business. Our client provides structural repair to the Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the UK, with a complete structural repair service. Our client focuses on delivering innovative structural repair schemes for the repair of housing, bridges and other masonry or concrete structures.
Our client requires an experienced Structural Engineer to join the Projects team as the Senior Structural Sngineer. It is envisaged that the Senior Structural Sngineer will be responsible for the diagnosis of structural defects in buildings and the design of repair schemes to be delivered by in-house site personnel.
The successful Senior Structural Sngineer will hold Chartered or near-Chartered status. It is important that the successful individual has a wide range of experience in structural repairs to housing and bridges and is proficient in the use of CAD software. Further to this, it is expected the successful Senior Structural Sngineer will be fully competent in the preparation of diagnostic reports and the design of structural repair schemes. Senior Structural SngineerPosition Overview
Senior Structural SngineerPosition Requirements
- Site surveys
- Writing of reports, and investigation and repair specifications
- Preparation of calculations
- Preparation of CAD drawings
- Visits to sites across England & Wales as required to view prospective and live jobs and meet with clients.
- Assistance with the design, development and testing of existing and new strengthening and repair products
- Preparation of design risk assessments and advising on Building Regulations and standards
Senior Structural SngineerPosition Remuneration
- Extensive experience as a Structural Engineer / Technical Manager
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Wide range of experience in structural repairs to housing and bridges
- Fully competent in the preparation of diagnostic reports
- Competent in the design of structural repair schemes
- Happy with nationwide travel
- Salary Expectations: £40,000 to £65,000 DOE
- Working hours of 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday occasional additional hours as necessary.
- Nest workplace pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Primarily working from home with weekly visits to sites and Occasional visit to their head office
- Pool car with fuel card for site visits.
- Full desktop equipment provided
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.