Structural Design Engineer - Derby - £Competitive
Are you a Structural Design Engineer with experience in Steel Frames?
Our client, a leading engineering consultancy, are searching for a talented Structural Design Engineer to join their team based in Derby.
As a key member of their team, you will have the opportunity to work exciting projects, collaborate with other engineers and designers, and make a real impact in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Structural Engineering or related field
- A strong level of experience in structural design, specifically with steel frames
- Proficiency in CAD software and other design tools
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and analysing steel frame structures, preparing technical reports and drawings, and working with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure successful project outcomes. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and train junior engineers and designers, and contribute to the development of new and innovative design solutions.
If you are a passionate, driven, and creative Structural Engineer with a proven track record in structural design and steel frames, we encourage you to apply today.
You will be offered a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
For more information on this role or similar you can call Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on . Alternatively you can send your CV through to