Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our client on a permanent STAFF basis. You will be joining a Global company who deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the renewables, oil, gas and energy sectors.
You will be supporting the Onshore Structures Team providing structural analysis, design, engineering, reporting and appraisals of critical concrete and steel structures. Working on both major upgrades and new build projects, supporting the growth and expansion of the UK Gas network and future energies infrastructure across the UK.
Working for a fast-paced, dynamic company, our client is looking for an Engineer with a degree in Civil / Structural Engineering (or a similar related discipline). Demonstrable Civil and Structural engineering experience gained ideally within the Energy, Utilities or major infrastructure project sectors. Experience using British standards and Eurocodes is essential.
An ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of health and safety, including CDM regulations, the ability to write method statements and undertake risk assessments. Experience working with RC and steel structures is required. Ideally proficient in Autodesk software's including; AutoCAD, STAADPro and Tekla Tedds.
This role will best suit a candidate who is looking to challenge themselves by driving their career progression forwards, with full development opportunities available up to chartered status and beyond!
Other benefits include:
- Lifestyle benefits (26 days of annual leave + opportunity for up to 10 days unpaid leave, sabbatical leave, hybrid working options).
- Wellbeing benefits (inc. Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Medical check-ups, Gym allowance and free fruit) as well as plenty of initiatives related to physical and mental wellbeing such as Yoga lessons, charity events, etc.
- Discretionary profit share scheme.
- Pension Scheme: employer-matched pension contributions.
- Travel benefits (inc. Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme).
- Life assurance and Group Income Protection Insurance.
- Re-imbursement of relevant Professional Membership Fees (up to £500).