Principal Geotechnical Engineer Location: Leeds Salary: £42,000 - £55,000
Penguin Recruitment are working with a UK leading, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer in Leeds.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to join an expanding geotechnical team, working on a diverse range of projects throughout the inception, design and construction stages. My client is looking for a motivated leader who will collaborate with team members and provide mentorship to support co-workers' growth.
Requirements for this principal geotechnical engineer role:
- Education to degree level in a suitable field e.g., civil engineering, engineering geology or other related disciplines.
- Breadth and depth in the field and a suitable number of years' experience
- Experience in geotechnical design and support during construction and project management
- Competence using 2-D and 3-D modelling software
- Knowledge of HSSE industry procedures and practices
- Chartered Engineer status or prepared to work towards Chartership
Main Duties of this principal geotechnical engineer role include:
- Take on responsibility for a variety of projects for a range of clients
- Offer technical assistance throughout all phases of projects.
- Ensure projects are completed within financial and time budgets
- Participate in the development of successful proposals, through a thorough understanding of the needs of the clients
- Support the discipline lead in developing the personal and professional skills of the team
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours, generous pension and life assurance schemes and other additional benefits.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .