Graduate Geotechnical Design Engineer Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Location: Milton Keynes
A specialist geotechnical and structural engineering consultancy are looking for a highly ambitious and skilled Graduate Geotechnical Design Engineer to join their expanding team in Milton Keynes.
If you are a recent Milton Keynes based civil engineering/geotechnical engineering graduate who is looking to get started in the industry and benefit from 1-to-1 training from chartered engineers, this is the position for you! You should have a full UK drivers' licence and a strong understanding of site investigation, ground engineering and geotechnical design.
The successful Graduate Geotechnical Design Engineer will be offered:
- Very competitive starting salary (£25-28,000) and regular pay reviews
- Full benefits package
- Rigorous training programme
- Clear professional development and chartership support
- Exposure to a broad range of geotechnical/civil projects
The main responsibilities of this Graduate Geotechnical Design Engineer role include:
- Analysis and design of slopes, water retaining structures, retaining walls, earthworks, and foundations
- Geotechnical modelling and design
- Logging and sampling of soils and rocks
- Writing geotechnical interpretive reports, geotechnical design reports and earthworks specifications
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .