px group is a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business, providing innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries. Our focus is improving operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities, with zero harm to people, environment, asset and reputation. The Opportunity
We are now recruiting for a Structural Engineer at our Fairport Adlington site reporting directly to the Engineering Director. The role will primarily be based at our Fairport Adlington site. The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for assisting the engineering design of the project works as well as internal and client liaison. Minimum Requirements:
In order for your application to be progressed, all candidates must meet the minimum requirements of the job role person specification. More information:
- Chartered in Structural Engineering
- 10 years experience in a similar field
- Experience designing structures for materials handling/processing equipment
- Experience in working to the latest BS & Eurocode design standards.
- Proficiency in the use of one of our licensed design software packages, currently Tekla Designer and S-Frame.
Can be found in the job description & person specification for this role/position. Please note this role may close early or be extended depending on the volume of applications.