Principal Structural Engineer Location: Stevenage Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + Overtime, Bonus, Pension Hybrid Working
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Structural Engineer, where you will be rewarded with a challenging role in a company that offers excellent career opportunities, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to make a difference. Principal Structural Engineer Role
Within this role you will be planning, managing, and delivering your own work - ensuring timely delivery of outputs within scope and budgetary constraints. Typical outputs include deriving structural evidence on which to base product development decisions, developing test requirements and guiding trials/test teams in delivering against requirements.
Proactive communication is vital with our internal and external customers and is an integral part of the role, along with delivering verbal and written reports to our key stakeholders. Principal Structural Engineer skills and qualifications required:
- Ideally, degree qualified in a STEM subject and/or have experience in a relevant field (e.g. Mechanical, Aerospace etc.).
- Proven experience in a planning organising and delivering a variety of structural analysis work packages, using both traditional hand calculations and CAE methods.
- Proactive and passionate about developing and improving methods, processes and tools.
- Self-motivated individuals who are great problem solvers, can take responsibility and work independently as well as a part of multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to network and influence internal and external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a challenging and rewarding Principal Structural Engineer position within a world class engineering environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and impact the successful delivery of products, central to business success. Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.