Essential to have senior structural engineering experience in offshore wind - ideally foundation design. Would suit Principal ready to make step up.
Must have B Eng/ MEng Engineering degree in either Structural, Civil or Mechanical. THE COMPANY: Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector - offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development The Role
You will make the step up and be able to lead an office in London for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines - stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
Varied role - could be any of Project Manager or Senior Structural Engineer or Principal Engineer or Package Manager or Chief Engineer with good experience in offshore wind who wants to make the next step in their career Role is based in Scotland
This is wide ranging and lead role - Mix of business development and strategy, management as well as hands on design engineering. You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience at a senior level - for instance: package management, engineering management, and detailed analysis and design in the offshore wind sector.
- Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
- Offshore Wind engineering experience
- Structural engineering.
- You will have an excellent network within the renewable energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business.
- Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations
Advantage to have any of the following:
- Owner's Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
- Offshore wind turbine foundation ( Jackets / Monopiles/ Floating)
- Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
- offshore installation, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
- certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience. Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development.
For more info, please Call or email ClarehillAssociates.com