Are you looking for a company to provide you with career progression, then why not work for a fast growing civil engineering consultancy!
Up to £45k
Due to continuing growth a leading Structural and Civil Engineering design consultancy have an opportunity for an experienced civil engineer to join their team in their offices in Leeds. There is an excellent opportunity for career development as the company sees all its staff as key to its long term success.
Benefits associated with this consultancy is its fun 4 staff socials a year which are paid for by the company. There is an annual profit share which is paid twice a year to staff and flexible/hybrid working is on offer.
Other benefits associated with this company is its 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and they are also registered with the ICE Training Scheme of which their Associate is the mentor.
You will be working and supporting the other team members in the civils team whilst liaising with the company's established client base of housebuilders. The projects will involve a 50/50 split of highway and drainage design works.
- Production of site appraisals, strategy and conceptual layouts/master planning for both drainage and highways infrastructure.
- Earthworks cut and fill concept and detailed modelling.
- Liaising with Water Companies, Local Authorities and the EA to agree drainage strategies and negation of discharges from development sites.
- Non-major highways design and detailing and negotiation of works (Section 38, Section 278 works).
- External works design, detailing and specification writing.
- Infrastructure 3D modelling for earthworks, highways and drainage.
- Site finished level design for trafficked and pedestrian areas.
- Vehicle swept path analysis.
- Private and Adoptable FW and SW drainage design and detailing (Section 104, Section 185 works, attenuation facilities pond, tanks swales SUDS design and detailing).
- Drainage hydraulic modelling using Micro Drainage (Windes Package)